Skip to main content

Kinda back :)

Hey everybody!

Well it has been awhile and I apologize to all who look forward to monthly Silhouette downloads from me. I have been swamped!!! In a kinda good way though :) New exciting ventures, clients and so forth. I have so much that I want to do and it feels like my brain never shuts off. Its always concocting new crafts and ideas. So I thought I would share some of the things I have been working on in the last couple of months. I hope to expand this blog so it is not just about silhouette designs. I hope that's ok with all of you and please still feel free to ask me questions about silhouette and I will try to answer the ones I know ;) hehehe. So here it goes. PS: for silhouette enthusiast that just want to find the silhouette part, skip to the bottom.
PSS: Sorry about picture quality. They are all mobile uploads. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

So I tried my hand at "sculpting"









 Made some lovely topiaries with a friend.


Crocheted cute hats for a friends kids :)





I just love making these sock monkeys! They take on a life of their own. So much fun!






Designing Head wraps. Hoping to add some new designs and post the patterns on etsy soon. For you crocheters out there. If you are interested in making these, stay tuned. The new designs are so cute!!!!






Learning how to sew and since I don't have a little girl...my friends daughters are getting so many new dresses. Love this blue fabric. You can't see it, but it has sparkles.




Finally so Silhouette stuff. First pic is a t-shirt using my pear shape and pharmacy type. The second pic is a food storage coupon book using my 3D poppy design. You can find both shapes in the silhouette store.



Just posted this shape to the silhouette store. Turned out way cuter than I thought it would. Instructions are posted in the info box next to the shape.




That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed and that it gave you some ideas.

Popular posts from this blog

Connected fonts

Hi Everyone! Wow it's been a long time. We have been very busy adjusting to our new neighborhood and remodeling our new home. It's coming along, but there is still a lot more to do. Here is a breakdown of the new fonts I have made available. In order to get past the problems of character maps, I have replaced keyboard characters with designs. I hope this helps :) Happy Holidays! Swift Arrow Font Archer Font Swirl Font

Pop Up cards Tutorial

I'm sorry everyone, I really thought I did this years ago. Maybe it was accidentally deleted. Well here it is again. Follow these guidelines for all the pop up cards. cut out all your shapes and remove any negative space that will not be part of the finished design, like the inside of letters, between the letters and the cake decorations. fold the backing along the perforated lines glue around the outside of the design and the bottom part. For the other pop up cards (valentine, train, spring, etc) glue the parts that will not be protruding (in between the letters) glue the front to the backing sandwich the paper with the opening away from you = down sandwich with the opening toward you = up fold along the perforated lines. For the birthday card you will be folding, from the bottom of the design,  up, down, up, down, etc. Sort of like an accordion. The card will start to form a right angle as you go. When you fold the card closed you will want

New Monogram Instructions

Basic Monograms Sequence is: frame - uppercase (left) - lowercase (Middle) - "lowercase" (right) The frame is the hyphen key Uppercase keys will give you the left letter Lowercase keys will give you the middle Letter The following keys will give you the right letter 0 = a 1 = b 2 = c 3 = d 4 = e 5 = f 6 = g 7 = h 8 = i 9 = j ! (exclaim) = k ( (parenleft) = l # (numbering) = m \ (backslash) = n : (colon) = o , (comma) = p . (period) = q ? (question) = r ; (semicolon) = s * (asterisk) = t / (slash) = u { (braceleft) = v } (brace right) = w [ (bracket left) = x ] (bracket right) = y ) (parenright) = z For example, to make the image above I typed -Ab2 Script and Type Monograms Sequence: frame - lowercase - uppercase - lowercase The frame is the number 1 lowercase keys will give you the left letter Uppercase keys will give you the middle Letter lowercase keys will give you the right letter For example, to make the im